Kik for PC has some unique features, and that’s why it has over 150 million users across the world. Google Play Store has almost 4000 social messenger. Every android user has different taste as far as Social messengers are concerns. Stats and Surveys have declared KIK For PC as number one Messenger, and IMO For Laptop comes after it.
Let’s find out what special features Kik App for PC has got. With the advent of the smartphone age, if anything has made easier, then it is connectivity. Not only has instant messaging and multimedia message sharing made easier, but voice messaging has also become easier too. KIK Messenger For PC has contributed a lot to this cause.
What is KIK?
KIK Messenger provides you with a platform where you can make free video and voice calls. KIK users can also make use of KIK Chat features. This simply tells you that KIK is a social messenger available almost for all type of operating systems. Kik For PC follows in the footsteps of the leaders of the pack Whatsapp and Viber and others. It also maintains a more lightweight, ease-of-use factor about its UX. Kik Interactive launched The Kik for PC in 2010. It was soon reached a million downloads across all app stores in all platforms.
The blatant use of the pin system did not sit well with Blackberry. It sued Kik Messenger Interactive for copyright infringement. The case settled on undisclosed terms, and well, for better or for worse, Kik PC App has flourished.
Kik For PC Features and Tools
- Kik For PC messenger operates on the basis that every user gets a unique pin code. The code is dynamically composes by the user upon installing KIK app.
- This KIK App pin then circulates to whoever the user wants to include in their contact list.
- Kik for PC allows you to set up a unique username that suits your personality.
- It also borrows elements from the Blackberry Messenger and combines all the perks in a nifty.
- You can set up many conditions for the chat with users. That is a unique feature of Kik for PC.
- The chat options are very advance as you can share music, games, gossips and so on.
- Kik for PC is a smooth and straightforward social messenger, and you will surely like it.
How to Sign Up Kik for Android
The sign-up method for Kik For PC Messenger though has both benefits and shortcomings of signing up with a username. For one, you will not be able to have much activity. Unless your pin circulates to those in your contact list. Unlike other instant messaging applications like Whatsapp that show you everyone on your list who is using Whatsapp. You can follow the steps that are present below to sign up for KIK Chat Messenger.
- First of all, you need to download and install KIK messenger in your device.
- Now simply register or Sign UP for KIK by confirming your phone number.
- Now after Sign Up process you will get a pin. You can use the pin to share with contacts you want to make a connection.
- You can add a profile picture, status, share media files, documents with KIK Messenger for PC and KIK App app.
How to Use KIK App for PC
The advantage of Kik Android Messenger is that you can apply filters to your contact list. It becomes easier to decide which ones off your contact list you want to stay in touch with. In its later versions, Kik for PC introduced a host of new features such as video recording and sharing. Another facility is the #hashtag group conversation.
You can launch a KIK app group conversation with up to a whopping 50 people partaking in the discussion. Or you can add people to a private group conversation and do use super awesome features of KIK Chat area.
Kik for PC Review With Some Facts
Kik for PC, however, deals with a lot of encryption issues which make it a security hazard. If you prefer your instant messages to be discrete. The encryption key feature of KIK for Computer that safeguards your regular text messages. Your multimedia messages are vulnerable to your carrier.
But that does not mean Kik For PC’s security design fares the lowest: the Blackberry Messenger, Skype, and Viber among others also failed to get a good score on the security benchmark department. But I have found IMO for PC Application that is very similar to KIK App.
Kik For PC Messenger, however, has garnered some notoriety for its well-known lax security measures. Which leds to the rampant exchange of free nude content. After sites like Omelet spotted viral exchange of Kik for PC pin codes between teenagers. If you want to play this on a computer, then you can check out our guide regarding Kik For PC.
beforeDownload Kik APK for Android
- First of all, get the latest version of Kik APK by clicking the link below. We tested this version of Kik Messenger before.
- Now after downloading move the KIK APK in your phone or calling tablet whatever device you are using.
- On your phone click on the APK file and it will begin the installation process. Now just register your account and do share your views about Kik APK.
- You can find KIK for PC method from below given guide.
- IMO App is also available in APK form. In my opinion, you should try both IMO and KIK Messenger.
Download KIK for PC (Bluestacks & Chrome Method)
STEP 1 > First as we are using Bluestacks method, so you need to Download Bluestacks on your pc.
STEP 2 > Now simply install Bluestacks on your PC or laptop.
STEP 3 > Open Bluestacks and search Kik Messenger in the search box. And now click on the Kik and it will start downloading.
STEP 4 > Start Kik for pc and add your contact number and verify it. And then only enjoy it.
STEP 5 > KIK via Google Chrome is easy to get. Go to Chrome Extension Store and install KIK Chrome Extension.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How to Solve .NET Framework Issue?
Answer 1: The first and obvious issue you can face is of .NET Framework, and it appears in Window XP. It might occur during the installation of Bluestacks software. But don’t worry it can easily handle. .NET Framework error means you need to update the graphic card driver of your pc. Only then this issue will remove.
Question 2: Do I need different KIK accounts for PC and phone?
Answer 2: No, you can use one KIK account on all your devices. You may need to verify your device.
Question 3: Is Kik for PC and KIK Online is free?
Answer 3: Many users think that KIK is a paid messenger but let me clear your doubt. KIK is a free messenger and a very unique one too.
For unknown issues comment your problem in the comment box or email us with your problem. Do send us the picture of your problem. Don’t worry at all as our team believes in giving.
So, KIK for PC guide ends here, and I hope the information satisfies you. We need your support and suggestions. Stay with us, and we assure you to bring you more useful apps.